Announcing our first VIP Project delegations for #TDS17
Each year the Summit invites a VIP delegation from the world’s most important stadium construction projects.
In 2016 we hosted more than 60 project delegations, with over €10.2bn of construction value represented on site – the largest ever gathering of stadium projects from around the world.
For 2017 we have our first project delegations confirmed in attendance, with many more to follow:
- FC Barcelona – Camp Nou – Expansion (Spain)
- Oakland Raiders – Las Vegas Stadium – New Stadium (USA)
- Govt of Western Australia – Perth Stadium – New Stadium (AUS)
- Chelsea FC – New Stamford Bridge – Redevelopment (UK)
- Tigres UANL – New Monterrey Stadium (Mexico)
- Tottenham Hotspur FC – Northumberland Development – New Stadium (UK)
- Kagoshima United FC – New Stadium (Japan)
- Bristol Sport – Ashton Gate Stadium – Expansion (UK)
- Cagliari Calcio – Nuovo Stadio Cagliari – New Stadium (Italy)
- Manchester United FC – Expansion (UK)
- City of Tampere – Tampere Arena – New Stadium (Finland)
- Queens Park Rangers FC – New Stadium (UK)
- National Sport Base – Arena Armeec Sofia – Technological Expansion (Bulgaria)
- VTB Arena Park – VTB Arena – New Stadium (Russia)
- FC Barcelona – Nou Miniestadi – New Stadium (Spain)
- Everton FC – New Stadium (UK)
- Cambridge United FC – Cambridge Sporting Village – New Stadium (UK)
- Crusaders FC – Seaview – Expansion (UK)
- Scunthorpe United FC – New Stadium (UK)
- FC Barcelona – Nou Palau Blaugrana – New Stadium (Spain)
- Brighton & Hove Albion FC – Stadium Precinct Development (UK)
- HJK Helsinki – Telia 5G Areena – Redevelopment (Finland)
- Brentford FC – Lionel Road – New Stadium (UK)
- Warwickshire CCC – Edgbaston – Modernisation (UK)
- Leinster Rugby – RDS Arena – Expansion (Ireland)
- Fulham FC – Craven Cottage – Riverside Stand Development (UK)
- SV Horn – Project TBC (Austria)
Do you qualify as a VIP Project?
Are you currently undertaking or planning an expansion, modernisation or new build at your venue? Are you a key decision maker in the project team?
If so, you may qualify for a VIP ticket to Barcelona for TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2017.
If you think you might qualify, get in touch with Lizzie to find out more.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year
Gordon Bolton Managing Director, Bleep, UK
The team was superb in introducing me to key stakeholders. Without doubt the best customer service I have ever experienced at an event