Each year the Summit invites a VIP delegation from the world’s most important stadium construction projects under our VIP Project Programme.
In 2016 we hosted more than 60 project delegations, with over €10.2bn of construction value represented on site – the largest ever gathering of stadium projects from around the world.
Do I qualify as a VIP Project?
Are you currently undertaking or planning an expansion, modernisation or new build at your venue? Are you a key decision maker in the project team?
If so, you may qualify for a VIP ticket to Barcelona for TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2017.
If you think you might qualify, get in touch with Lizzie to find out more.
Who were the projects last year?
The list below shows some of the 60+ project delegations that joined us on site at #TDS16, representing more than €10.2bn of construction value and over 2.1m new seats.
- FC Barcelona – Nou Espai Barça
- Liverpool FC – Anfield
- AS Roma – Stadio della Roma
- Rugby Football Union – Twickenham Stadium
- AFC Ajax/Jong Ajax – Amsterdam ArenA
- Cagliari Calcio – Nuovo Stadio Cagliari
- Queen’s Park Rangers FC – New Queen’s Park
- FC Internazionale Milano – San Siro Stadium
- Fulham FC – Craven Cottage
- Manchester City FC – Academy Stadium
- LCCC – Emirates Old Trafford
- FC Barcelona – Nou Miniestadi
- Crystal Palace FC – Selhurst Park
- City of Brugge – Stadion Brugge
- Bristol Sport – Ashton Gate
- Scunthorpe United FC – New Stadium
- F.C. Crotone – Nuovo Stadio Crotone
- Beşiktaş J.K. – Vodafone Arena
- VTB Arena Park – VTB Arena
- The Jockey Club – Project TBC
- Forest Green Rovers FC – Eco Park
- Gaming International – Swindon Speedway
- Everton FC – Goodison Park
- Delfino Pescara 1936 – Nuovo Stadio Pescara
- Harlequins Rugby Union – Twickenham Stoop
- Brentford FC – Lionel Road
- U.S. Avellino 1912 – Nuovo Stadio Avellino
- Chelsea FC – New Stamford Bridge
- Tampere Hall – Tampere Central Deck and Arena
- Cerezo Osaka – Kincho Stadium
- Glasgow Warriors – Scotstoun Stadium
- City of Brno – Luzanky Stadium
- FC Helsingør – New Stadium
- French Rugby Federation – Grand Stade
- Bohemian FC – Dalymount Park
- Everton FC – Everton Training Ground
- Tottenham Hotspur FC – Northumberland Development Project
- Southend United FC – Fossetts Farm
- City Football Group – New York City FC New Stadium
- Provincie Fryslân – Thialf Stadium
- FC Barcelona – Nou Palau Blaugrana
- Kagoshima United FC – New Stadium
- AELTC – Wimbledon Court No. 1
- AFC Wimbledon – New Stadium
- Warwickshire CCC – Edgebaston Cricket Ground
- Yorkshire CCC – Headingly Stadium
- Kettering Town FC – Latimer Park
- and many many more…
If you think you might qualify and want to know more, get in touch with Lizzie.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year
Gordon Bolton Managing Director, Bleep, UK
The team was superb in introducing me to key stakeholders. Without doubt the best customer service I have ever experienced at an event