Each year the Summit invites VIP delegations from the world’s most important stadium, arena and sports facility projects. In 2018 we hosted over 50 project delegations – the largest ever gathering of stadium projects from around the world. For 2019, our audience of buyers builds on last year’s success with even more construction, expansion and refurbishment projects in attendance.
Sneak peek: Project teams in attendance at the Summit…
- Qiddiya – New Stadium/Destination (Saudi Arabia)
- Cagliari Calcio – New Stadium (Italy)
- AS Roma – New Stadium (Italy)
- Bristol Rovers – Redevelopment (UK)
- Lord’s – Redevelopment (UK)
- Richmond Athletic Association – Redevelopment (UK)
- Crystal Palace FC – Redevelopment (UK)
- Southend United FC – New Stadium (UK)
- Leyton Orient FC – East Stand Development (UK)
- Girona FC – Development (Spain)
- The Ageas Bowl (Rose Bowl plc) – Wellbeing Centre (UK)
- Fulham FC – New Grandstand (UK)
- Peterborough United FC – New Stadium (UK)
- Manchester City FC – Expansion (UK)
- PSG Paris St Germain FC – New Training Ground and Museum (France)
- Saracens – New Stands (UK)
Want to join these Projects in London later this year (November 26-27)? There’s still time! Let us know if you’d like to come along.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
Everyone is so generous with their insights and knowledge.
Kirsten Lees Partner, Grimshaw
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year