We are delighted to unveil the Judging Panel for this year’s TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Awards.
The record 19-strong line-up includes a wealth of experience across venue design and delivery – providing the much-valued expert assessment across this year’s nominations.
Our hearty thanks to all of the judges for their support of the Awards this year:
- Nick Addison, Chief Executive Officer, Adelaide Oval SMA
- Stephanie Bax, MD of European Operations & SVP, CAA ICON
- Alain Belsoeur, Head of Stadia Committee, Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP)
- Peter Bryan, Partner, TMG Partners†
- Donna Davidson, Global Project Development Director, BRC Imagination Arts†
- Susan Fink*, Senior Vice President, Sodexo Live!
- Daniel Gidney, Chief Executive, Lancs Cricket†
- David Keirle, Chairman, KSS†
- Kirsten Lees, Managing Partner, Grimshaw Global
- Suzanne Mackrell, Associate Director, Keppie Design
- William Mannarelli, Consultant
- Henk Markerink, Former CEO of the Amsterdam ArenA†
- Patrik Meyer, CEO, Deutsche Bank Park
- Ian Nuttall, Founder, TheStadiumBusiness
- Andy O’Sullivan, Venue Director, Tottenham Hotspur FC†
- Rita Ochoa, Senior Associate Architect O.A, AFL Architects
- Uma Srivastava, COO, KultureCity†
- Ben Veenbrink, Managing Director, The Stadium Consultancy BV
- Roy Westwood, Founder – Strategy, Creativity & Innovations Director, Forward Associates
The judges will receive the full dossier of shortlisted entries plus all supporting evidence – with one vote each per category.
Get Your Nominations in!
If your team or venue has delivered – or you have seen – outstanding venue design, fantastic client service or real innovation then put it in for a nomination. Nominations are free, take just a few minutes to complete and offer global recognition for the best projects in our sector. But hurry… entries close 9 September.
†denotes previous award recipient / *subject to final confirmation