Our annual Design & Dev Summit brings together VIP delegations new stadium, arena and entertainment venue projects.
This unique meeting helps teams, venues and developers to deliver better venues, on-time and in budget – alongside essential introductions to potential suppliers, consultants and specialists.
#TDS22 – our tenth birthday edition of this invite-only meeting, on 29-30 November in Manchester – will welcome a bumper crop, including C-level, decision-makers from:
- Manchester United FC – Stadium Redevelopment (UK)
- Aberdeen FC – New Stadium (UK)
- NEOM Sport – Mega-Project incl New Stadium (KSA)
- Apollon Limassol FC – New Stadium (Cyprus)
- Ashton Gate Stadium – New Arena+Hotel (UK)
- Emirates Old Trafford – New Grandstand+Hotel (UK)
- Club Atlético River Plate – Upgrades/Expansion (Argentina)
- Crusaders FC – Revamp/Expansion (UK)
- Crystal Palace FC – Expansion (UK)
- Everton FC – New Stadium (UK)
- FC Nantes – Improvements (France)
- FC Niort – New Stadium (France)
- Gloucester Rugby – New Training Facility (UK)
- Goodwood Group – Ongoing Developments (UK)
- Leicester City FC – Expansion (UK)
- Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP) – League-wide projects (France)
- Manchester City FC – Expansion (UK)
- Marylebone Cricket Club (Lord’s) – Ongoing Masterplan delivery (UK)
- Munic. de San Pedro Sula – Venue Upgrades (Honduras)
- National Stadium – New Multifunctional Complex (Lithuania)
- Bristol Sport – New Arena+Hotel (UK)
- Nokia Arena – Digital Upgrades (Finland)
- RC Strasbourg – Sustainable Expansion (France)
- Silverstone Circuit – Masterplan incl 3 Hotels (UK)
- Southampton FC – Upgrades incl Screens+Hospitality (UK)
- Stoke City FC – Stadium+Training Ground Renovation (UK)
- Tranmere Rovers FC – New Stadium (UK)
- Warwickshire CCC / Edgbaston – Stadium Masterplan Stage 2 (UK)
- Waterloo Minor Soccer Club – Strategic Development (USA)
- YTL Arena Bristol – New Arena (UK)
And we’ve still another 20+ to unveil in the coming weeks.
Venue delivery is more challenging than ever – with only one shot at getting it right!
Consequently, it’s never been more important to learn from others before embarking on a major capital investment.