Summer has flown by and now #TDS17 is in just 3 months! We’re gearing up for our biggest and best Summit so far, with some exciting special announcements coming very soon. In the meantime though, here’s the latest news:
- EMIRATES STADIUM: Our latest project delegation, Arsenal FC, are gunning for expansion at their home ground;
- HERTHA BSC: We welcome the last remaining club in the Bundesliga without their own stadium to the Summit, as they release plans for a 55,000 capacity arena;
- CAMP NOU: We’re putting the finishing touches on the Espai Barça tour and project briefing, hosted by FC Barcelona’s senior project team. Extend your visit with this exclusive half-day add on package;
- ESPORTS ARENA: We welcome Esports Arena’s Co-Founder & COO, ahead of opening Vegas’ first global Esports destination, with more on the horizon;
- MONTERREY STADIUM: Several years in the pipeline, we talked exclusively to Monterrey’s CEO on how the Mexico stadium is building bridges, not walls;
- CAGLIARI CALCIO: The Italian Serie A football club has been granted permission to move into a temporary stadium while work on its new, permanent home is carried out – and they will be on site to talk how it was built in just four months;
- PERTH STADIUM: Ronnie Hurst takes to the stage to talk us through the largest sporting infrastructure project ever undertaken in Western Australia;
- TAMPERE ARENA: Paulina Ahokas, Managing Director, Tampere Hall and Mika Sulin, Chairman, Sport & Live Vision join the speaker line up to share the vision of Tampere’s city within a city;
- PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY: NASCAR fans rejoiced earlier this year when ISC confirmed a $178m makeover. Derek Muldowney joins the speaker line up to update us;
- RDS ARENA: Chief Executive, Michael Duffy, joins the Summit, ahead of their €26m redevelopment of the Anglesea Stand;
- BERNABÉU MAKEOVER: With full approval for plans to enhance and expand Real Madrid’s iconic home ground, we gear up to welcome the team behind one of the industry’s most anticipated future venues;
- FOSSETTS FARM: We recently saw a major step in the future of Southend United FC’s new 22,000-seat stadium and they’ll be on site in Barcelona;
- PROGRAMME: Have a good read of everything that’s happening in our latest programme preview;
- ATTENDEES: We’re set to smash attendance records with 43% of our attendees representing sports teams and venues;
- SUPPLIER PASSES: Our lowest price supplier passes are now sold out, just 6 left in the next wave, get yours here;
- AWARDS: New for 2017, we will be honouring the industry’s finest and invite you all to vote for your worthy winners. More to be announced very soon…
Now we’ve got the task of fitting all of this into just 3 days!
Ready to join the world’s leading stadium design and construction meeting? Book now and there’s £100 off and a free hotel night.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
Everyone is so generous with their insights and knowledge.
Kirsten Lees Partner, Grimshaw
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year