With less than 12 weeks until TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2015 (20-21 October), here’s the latest news:
- The Marketplace exhibition area is SOLD OUT;
- A limited number of supplier passes remain – book yours here;
- Introducing the 50+ confirmed projects – a massive €11.6bn worth of construction and a whopping 1.977 million new seats;
- We profiled the €25million upgrade of SV Zulte Waregem’s Regenboogstadion and brand new training complex;
- We’re also bringing together next-gen SME (small & medium-sized enterprise) projects. These include: Leicester Community Sports Arena, Exeter City FC, Sheffield Eagles, Ebbsfleet United, Derry City FC, Abbey Road Stadium, Barrow AFC, National Speedway and Cambridge United FC;
- Here’s the list of everyone who’s coming so far;
- And, we’ve secured great rates at Hilton London Canary Wharf (the conference HQ!)…
See you in London!
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
Everyone is so generous with their insights and knowledge.
Kirsten Lees Partner, Grimshaw
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year