Next month we gather 60+ project delegations – plus all the leading sports architects and consultants – at Wembley for our 7th annual Design & Dev Summit.
- We kick off with a Tour and Welcome Reception in Club One Twenty at Wembley Stadium – the most oppulent sports hospitality space in the UK – from 6pm on Monday 12 November;
- Then we’re at Hilton Wembley for the next two days of conference and networking;
- Thad Sheely, COO, Atlanta Hawks keynotes day one – along with all these speakers;
- The Marketplace mini-expo is sold out and will feature 30 leading product and service suppliers but;
- We released the final 50 supplier passes last week, and have just 38 tickets remaining before we close the doors for another year;
- Here’s the list of confirmed projects again;
- Latest signups include: AS Roma, Wildfire, Quintain, Service Graphics, Plymouth Argyle FC, Sandnes Ulf FC, The FA, Pioneer Venue Solutions, BaAm, Tripleplay, Ageas Bowl, MEIS, Schwank, Sound Technology, Incrowd Sports, IDOM and many more…
Join us and start building an early dialogue with these new stadium projects. Register online here – or ping us an email to get booked in.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
Everyone is so generous with their insights and knowledge.
Kirsten Lees Partner, Grimshaw
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year