Next month we gather 60+ project delegations – plus all the leading sports architects and consultants – at Wembley for our 7th annual Design & Dev Summit.
- We kick off with a Tour and Welcome Reception in Club One Twenty at Wembley Stadium – the most oppulent sports hospitality space in the UK – from 6pm on Monday 12 November;
- Then we’re at Hilton Wembley for the next two days of conference and networking;
- Thad Sheely, COO, Atlanta Hawks keynotes day one – along with all these speakers;
- The Marketplace mini-expo is sold out and will feature 30 leading product and service suppliers but;
- We released the final 50 supplier passes last week, and have just 38 tickets remaining before we close the doors for another year;
- Here’s the list of confirmed projects again;
- Latest signups include: AS Roma, Wildfire, Quintain, Service Graphics, Plymouth Argyle FC, Sandnes Ulf FC, The FA, Pioneer Venue Solutions, BaAm, Tripleplay, Ageas Bowl, MEIS, Schwank, Sound Technology, Incrowd Sports, IDOM and many more…