The latest programme release for TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2014 is now available.
The 8-page Programme Preview includes all the hot topics, sessions, panel discussions, venue tours and event timings for our Summit in Madrid next month.
Presentations cover the greatest new stadium projects on the planet, including:
- Stadio della Roma – the new home of AS Roma;
- New Perth Stadium – the largest sports infrastructure project ever in Western Australia;
- Feyenoord Stadium modernisation – the next stage in the life of De Kuip;
- The modernisation of Santiago Bernabéu – putting Real Madrid’s home at the top;
- France’s EURO2016 project update – Everything in place for UEFA?
- Hardhat tour of Atlético de Madrid’s new 67,500 seat home;
- Construction and design lessons from Kazan Arena, TELE2 Arena, Otkritie Arena and San Mamés Stadium;
- and much, much more…
You can DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY OF THE PREVIEW HERE
Then you’ll need to book a seat – because this year’s Summit will sellout.
See you in Madrid next month!
Coming along? Any questions? Just ping us an email here.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
Everyone is so generous with their insights and knowledge.
Kirsten Lees Partner, Grimshaw
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year