Here’s our programme for TheStadiumBusiness Tech Day – Twickenham (5 April) with full details of all the sessions, speakers and the demo briefing.
We’ll be exploring:
- Cashless operation: Barriers and Benefits;
- The Move to Contactless, Multi-Channel Sales/Apple Pay etc;
- Digital Video distribution/Fan engagement;
- Stadium WiFi Provision and Usage;
- Using Technology to Activate Sponsorships;
- Measuring ROI of Venue Tech Upgrades.
- ..and many other technical and business issues – all with the help of the RFU’s own experts.
Ready to join leading names from around the world at Twickenham Stadium? Booking info here.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
Everyone is so generous with their insights and knowledge.
Kirsten Lees Partner, Grimshaw
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year