TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2015 is delighted to give a brief glimpse into some of the first projects to be confirmed for the Summit in London this year (20-21 October).
Our international project list features delegations from:
- Daytona International Speedway, USA
- Anfield (Liverpool FC), UK
- Kai Tak Stadium, Hong Kong
- Nou Espai Barca (FC Barcelona), Spain
- New Mosaic Stadium (Saskatchewan Roughriders), Canada
- Stadio della Roma (AS Roma), Italy
- San Siro (Inter Milan), Italy
- Nou Mestalla, Spain
- Stadion Feijenoord, Netherlands
- New National Stadium, Slovakia
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium, Finland
- Arena 92 (RC Metro 92), France
- The Circuit of Wales, UK
- RDS Arena, Ireland
- Everton FC, UK
- Wasps (Ricoh Arena), UK
- Club Brugge, Belgium
- Lord’s Cricket Ground, UK
- Zimbabwe Cricket, Zimbabwe
- Tottenham Hotspur FC, UK
- Craven Cottage (Fulham FC), UK
- St Mary’s (Southampton FC), UK
- Villareal CF, Spain
- Olympic Stadium (West Ham FC), UK
- Serie B New Stadium Projects, Italy
- Brentford Community Stadium (Brentford FC), UK
- Ashton Gate (Bristol City FC), UK
- Emirates Old Trafford (Lancashire County Cricket Club), UK
- New Queens Park Rangers Stadium, UK
- York Community Stadium, UK
- UAB Kaubo Arena, Lithuania
- Tampere Arena, Finland
- Selhurst Park (Crystal Palace FC), UK
- Cheltenham Racecourse (The Jockey Club), UK
- AFC Barrow, UK
- Welford Road (Leicester Tigers), UK
- Liberty City Stadium (Swansea City FC), UK
The full list of projects from 2014 can be found here.
Stay tuned and keep an eye on the website for the latest project additions and more!
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
Everyone is so generous with their insights and knowledge.
Kirsten Lees Partner, Grimshaw
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year