Courtesy of our local host partners Manchester City FC, we last week announced a prize draw giving away TWO Premium Hospitality Packages for the MCFC vs FCB Champions League game at Etihad Stadium on 1 Nov, during TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2016.
The draw took place this morning and we are delighted to announe that our winners are:
- Tomas Gronager, CleanEvent Services
- Albert Paquette, Architecture49
Congratulations to our winners, we hope you enjoy your hospitality experience! (We’ll be in touch shortly with all the details.)
Our winners will be treated to
- Premium, Level 2 padded seat in the South Stand;
- Stunning panoramic views of the pitch from your private table;
- Three course chef’s table dining;
- Opportunity to rub shoulders with former players and Club Legends;
- Complimentary matchday programme;
- Betting facilities;
- Matchday competitions;
- Access through new South Stand reception.
If you would like to attend the match, Manchester City are offering registered delegates of the Summit exclusive hospitality packages in the Vermillion Cinnabar including:
- 3 course Thai fusion buffet;
- Welcome drink on arrival;
- Match ticket in 93:20 (Colin Bell level 2);
- Matchday programme;
- £249 (+ VAT) per person
Let us know if you’d like to reserve a package and attend the match during your time at the Summit.