TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit is delighted to announce that over €11.7 billion worth of stadium, arena and sports venue projects will be joining us in London (20-21 October 2015).
PROJECT INFOGRAPHIC (PDF)
Since updating the project infographic last week, we’ve added another ten international projects to our confirmed list, including:
- Santiago Bernabéu (Real Madrid CF), Spain
- Estadio de la Peineta (Atletico de Madrid), Spain
- Monterrey International Stadium, Mexico
- Sun Life Stadium (Miami Dolphins), USA
- Canadian T20 PL New Stadium, Canada
- New York City FC New Stadium, USA
- Regenboogstadion (SV Zulte Waregem), Belgium
- SV Zulte Waregem New Training Complex, Belgium
- PGE Arena, Poland
- Sport Palace Tel Aviv, Israel
With more than 50 Projects confirmed, we’re already hosting a massive €11.7 billion worth of construction and a whopping 1.977 million new seats.
Want to meet the projects? Register here.
Any questions? Email us.