Our VIP Project Programme
Each year the Summit invites VIP delegations from the world’s most important stadium, arena and sports facility projects. In 2017 we hosted project delegations from around the world, with over €10.5bn of construction value represented on site – the largest ever gathering of stadium projects from around the world. For 2018, our audience of buyers will build on last year’s success with even more construction, expansion and refurbishment projects in attendance.
Our 2018 VIP Projects currently include:
- Manchester United FC – Old Trafford – Expansion/Enhancement (UK)
- Hertha BSC – New Stadium (Germany)
- FC Barcelona – Espai Barça – New Stadium/Arena/Destination (Spain)
- Liverpool FC – New Training Ground (UK)
- Atlanta Hawks – Philips Arena – Modernisation/Enhancement (USA)
- Tigres UANL – Monterrey International Stadium – New Stadium (Mexico)
- Swansea City FC – Swansea City Stadium – Expansion (UK)
- City Football Club – NYCFC – Stadium Development (USA)
- Girona FC – Development (Spain)
- Scunthorpe United – Development/Modernisation (UK)
- eSports Arena – New Arena (USA)
- Bath Rugby – New Stadium (UK)
- Qiddya – New Stadium/Destination (Saudi Arabia)
- Fulham FC – New Grandstand (UK)
- Cagliari Calcio – New Stadium (Italy)
- Leicester City FC – Expansion (UK)
- Warwickshire CCC – Edgebaston – Regeneration (UK)
- Maidstone – Extension/Development (UK)
- RFU – Twickenham Stadium – New East Stand/Hospitality (UK)
- FC Helsingor – New Stadium (Denmark)
- The FA- Club Wembley/Wembley Stadium – Hospitality Upgrades (UK)
- Southern Huskies Basketball – New Arena (Australia)
- Bristol Sports Arena – New Arena (UK)
- Brentford FC (Sports Trust) – New Stadium/Community Center (UK)
- ACC Liverpool – Echo Arena – Re-development (UK)
- City Football Group – New Sports Campus (UK)
- RDS Arena – Expansion/Development (Ireland)
- Celtic FC – Expansion/Development (UK)
- Commerzbank Arena – Modernisation/Refurbishment (Germany)
- Lord’s – Redevelopment (UK)
- Al Arabia Development – New Multi-use Stadium and Sports City (Egypt)
- and many more confirming every week…
Do you qualify as a VIP Project?
Are you currently undertaking or planning an expansion, modernisation or new build at your venue? Are you a key decision maker in the project team?
If so, you may qualify for a complimentary VIP ticket to TheStadiumBusiness Design & Development Summit 2018.
Get in touch with our guestlist team to find out more.
What are people saying?
Thank you for a great conference, which gave us several potential suppliers for our new stadium
Janus Khyl Director, FC Helsingor
You get people from all over the world; architects from Brazil or the states, owners from clubs in Europe and design experts and project teams... and it’s absolutely fantastic
Daniel Gidney Chief Executive, Lancashire County Cricket Club, UK
My colleague and I agreed it was one of the slickest, most professional events we have ever attended, well done to you and your team.
Jason Maher Director, Condy Lofthouse Architects
A fantastic couple of days. wonderfully organised. Slick and professional. A week later, people are still saying how good it was.
Patrick Donoghue Sales Director, Ferco Seating
We’d heard good things about this conference so we thought we would just give it a go... we’re very pleased we did and we're definitely going to attend the show next year
Gordon Bolton Managing Director, Bleep, UK
The team was superb in introducing me to key stakeholders. Without doubt the best customer service I have ever experienced at an event